Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions with 2-5 years
of experience in software development. You’ll be responsible for the full software development
life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end
coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
● Work with product manager to ideate software solution for one of our projects.
● Design client-side and server-side architecture.
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
● Write effective APIs.
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
● Create security and data protection settings.
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
● Build smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Maintain code to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
● Familiarity with common stacks.
frameworks (e.g. Node.js).
● Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), AWS
Services and UI/UX design.
● Excellent communication and leading skills.
● Great attention to detail.
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
● Deployments using CI/CD Pipelining.
Good to have:
● Amazon Web Services understanding.
● Video based software application development.
● Worked on a project independently.
● Can lead a team of junior developers.